10.25.2009

County fair

We went on a very special outing today - we went to the Alachua County fair! There was so much to do and see. There were bunnies and peacocks and chickens,
and horses and cows (but they didn't smell very good...).
Mami let us try this thing called cotton candy:

Yea, I can get in to this!
I was such a big girl that I went on a bunch of rides by myself, like these little cars (I rode the school bus - twice!).
And I went on this cool swing ride that went around and around. I look a little queasy but claim to have loved it.

There were some rides I couldn't go on alone. All four of us went on a roller coaster, and Mami took me and Lela on these flying bumble bees that went up and down and around.

And then the best part is that Mami's magic talents with darts and balloons won me this princess thing and Daddy won me a unicorn with his prowess with a water gun. I named the unicorn Narnia (Mami has no idea I'd ever heard of Narnia...).
It was all very exciting, and I could barely keep my eyes open on the way home I was so tired. Be sure to check Lela's blog for her version of events.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like way too much fun!

Melissa said...

Fun fun fun! What an adorable Halloween outfit you're wearing, too. And tell you Mom that you look more and more like her in each picture!

Amy S said...

I'll bet whichever parent played the second game was feeling a lot of pressure...