10.20.2009

Homecoming Parade

Last weekend was homecoming, and it was extra special because Grandpa and Eleanor came all the way from New York to visit (more on that on Lela's blog). So to get ready for the homecoming parade we all got in our gator finest, of course.
The parade had all kinds of cool things to see, like Albert and Alberta:

And the cheerleaders on a firetruck:

That firetruck made a lot of noise and I didn't like that part.
But Daddy lent me his hat to protect my ears and all was good again.

When the marching bands started parading by, Lela and I couldn't help but get up and dance!

What a great parade that was! I'm already looking forward to next year's!

3 comments:

Amy S said...

Adam and I have already decided we're coming next year. This all sounds awesome!

Gillian Lord Ward said...

A & A, that would be fabulous! We'd love to homecome with you. :)

hlward said...

We'll even take you to Gator Growl.