10.25.2009

Getting ready for Halloween

Did you all know Halloween is coming up? I can hardly wait! (This is a big week - Lela's birthday, then Grandpa's birthday, then Halloween, all in a row. WOW!)
Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. There were so many there I didn't know where to begin!
This was a funny looking bumpy one, I didn't think I wanted THAT one!
This one was kind of comfy, that could be an added bonus?
This is the one Mami says was the cutest, what do you think?
We finally came home with two great pumpkins, one for me and one for Lela. We'll carve them soon.
In the mean time, I've also been preparing my Halloween costume - we accessorized today. Check out my crown, gloves and shoes. Can you guess who I'm going to be?
We'll be sure to post more of the real costume, of course.

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

could it be cinderella?