3.21.2010

Big news from Resli's World

Dear Blog Fans:
There is big news indeed -- I'm moving!


The powers that be (aka Mami) have decided that maintaining a blog for me and a blog for my sister is far too much work. I agree, since she's barely posted since Christmas. So she decided to combine our blogs together in to one family that will be updated as frequently as possible with news about me, Lela, Mami and Daddy and anything that is important to us. Sometimes all together, sometimes separately, but in one lovely digital place. So check your RSS feeds and be sure to add the new site to your favorites list. And check the World Wide Wards out at http://world-wide-wards.blogspot.com!
Thank you for following me all these 5 years, I hope you'll still keep up with my life as a part of the Ward family. We'll see you over there!
Love,
Resli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea!