3.04.2010

Spending time on campus

I've been sick the last couple days. Nothing major as far as we or the pediatrician can tell - my eye is getting better and I have a little bit of a cough, some fluid in my ear, you know, the standard for March in Florida - but enough to keep me out of daycare. With Daddy being out of town and Mami having a full couple days of classes and meetings, well, we didn't have much choice but for me to tag along.
I went to Mami's class and talked to her students - I wanted to teach them all about princesses.

Then I checked out the view from the other side of the table.

I think I liked being a teacher better!
That was yesterday, today we had a Graduate Committee meeting, a faculty meeting, and lunch with a visiting scholar. I behaved surprisingly well, but it was a tough day on all of us. Thank goodness Mami's students and colleagues are very patient and understanding. And tomorrow, no matter what, I'm going to daycare!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a grown up girl you are! I'm sorry you couldn't go to daycare, but I'm glad you got to go to school with your Mom. Learning is fun, isn't it?!