2.18.2005

My Week 2 update

Hi again. Even though it seems like my days are relatively the same from one to the next, I really am changing a lot. I'm growing each day, and I'm getting a little pudgier too. We had an exciting day yesterday - we went to the orthopaedist so my mom could get the doctor to look at her broken foot. He said it's healing really well so she doesn't have to wear the cast anymore, and she can drive and walk around and everything. I'm looking forward to more walks in the stroller soon!
I've also started staying awake a little more each day, which means I get to play with fun toys and examine all the interesting things in the world around me. And of course, show people my beautiful blue eyes!
For everyone out there who thinks my parents don't put enough pictures of me up, here are some more!

No comments: