2.17.2005

Thank you!

Hello again. There are no more pictures of me just yet, but I wanted to take this chance to thank all the people that have sent wonderful gifts to welcome me to this world. My grandpa Lord sent me a teddy bear for my first Valentine's Day (and my daddy send me a rose, too). My Aunt Melissa sent a beautiful wreath to hang on the door of our house, announcing to everyone that I was born. My friends the Leepers sent me the cutest cuddliest teddy bear, which is bigger than my head! My Grandma Nancy gave us a calendar for my first year, where we can mark down all the amazing things I do each day. And my friend Theresa also gave us a book for that purpose, which is perfect - I know my parents have lots of bragging to do about me! And Grandma Ward and my friends Rori and Bonnie and Joaquim helped get me some adorable clothes that fit me, since I'm a little too small for so many of those newborn clothes. Finally, my friends Tammy and Jay and Reese sent a very exciting looking play gym that I've wanted for a long time... I just haven't stayed awake long enough to enjoy it yet.
This grateful list in no way means my mommy and daddy don't intend to write thank you notes to all these kind and caring people. They will, but it may be a while before they do. After all, they thought they had a little more time to catch up on the thank you notes they still haven't written for my shower at WUFT, to thank all of daddy's coworkers and friends for their great gifts too... I guess that's what happens when I show up early! So in the meantime, while everyone is waiting for their thank you notes, they will know how grateful we all are that they care about us and are thinking about us and helping us celebrate my arrival! THANK YOU!
We'll post some more pictures soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do NOT write me a thank you note. I know you're grateful and you have better things to do with your time just now.
xxxooo
Mom/Nancy