8.16.2006

Supper serenade

I like singing a lot these days. Here's a video of some of some of my favorites.
Viewing guide

1. The first song is "Rock-a-bye baby" or, as I like to call it, "Ba ba ba baby".
2. Then I move on to "Twinkle twinkle little star", although I know it best in Spanish ("Brilla brilla estrellita..."). I've learned some of the ASL signs for the song too, as you can see.
3. Finally, Mama tries to get me to sing the song from the Barney show ("I love you" but again in the Spanish version, "Te quiero yo") and for some inexplicable reason (it's usually my favorite and I make Mami sing it until she wants to pull her hair out!) I don't want to sing that one. The words I choose to sing, by the way, are usually "Mi mi mi, mi mi mi...", although I do keep the tune pretty well.


I do love music!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, someone has to say it.
About time we had some musical talent in this family.

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Too funny!