8.05.2006

A trip to the musuems

We went to the Butterfly Rainforest on Friday. OK, so I was a little more interested in the water and the fish, but every now and then I'd stop to look at the pretty butterflies, like this one that landed right in front of me.

But I had more fun sneaking into the office where I shouldn't have. Grandpa had to come rescue me.

And then we sat together and read about butterflies. We had so much fun!

There's also a kids' room at the museum, where I played for a little bit.

I took very seriously this rug that looks like water and a bridge - I had to cross the bridge to get to Grandpa! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "reading about butterflies" picture. It reminds me so much of that series of pix of me and dad on the couch playing the game where he'd bite my finger.

Happy Half Birthday, Resli! Congratulations on your amazing growth!