3.02.2008

A great way to welcome March

On Saturday we had a great day. First, we went to see Dr. Grooms to get my staples out, and she said my head was healing just fine.
Then we went and did a few errands at the shopping center.

After that, we went over to Grandma and Graddaddy's new house. I had to run into my room to color immediately, I love it in there!

But the real reason we were there was for a party to celebrate Granddaddy's birthday. There were lots of people and great food and, of course, cake.
Grandma held me up so I could help Granddaddy blow his candles out.

We had a great time, and I think Granddaddy had a happy birthday too.
March sure is off to a great start around here!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

What a fun day -- don't you just love helping to blow out candles?! I bet you're good at it by now!

Anonymous said...

Resli ... does Granddaddy have a Dora? Do you think he would have liked a Dora for his birthday? You look adorable sitting on that car. Hope the hood wasn't hot. Love, Grandad Dick