3.30.2008

A lot of walking on a Saturday morning

On Saturday morning we all got up really early so we could walk in the March of Dimes March for Babies. Lela and I each had our own stroller, so that meant that Mami and Daddy did most of the work. (We're smart like that!)

There were lots of people there ready to walk. And there was another extra special guest there: ALBERT THE ALLIGATOR! I got to give him a big high five:

As well as a little hug:

That was pretty cool.
Then we walked for hours and hours and finally got back to Daddy's car. After a quick snack, we decided to see if we could go see some real alligators.
It was a nice nature walk, and I set out on my own to explore.


And then we saw this sign:

So from then on, I stayed very close to Daddy. We didn't see any gators, but better safe than sorry!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

I"m glad the only alligator you met was Albert! :-)