3.08.2008

My first pedicure

Today is a beautiful day, but it's a little too chilly to play outside. So after my nap Mami and I decided to go to the Living Room Spa for pedicures. I didn't really realize what this all entailed, but I was sure excited about it.
First (and with Lela looking on), we had to make our toenails pretty shapes.

Then we got to put paint on them! I know, what a crazy idea! But Daddy found some pictures in a magazine and it turns out lots of women do this to their toes.

I had to hold very still while Mami painted me. I wanted purple - cool, huh?

Aahhh yes, if these aren't the toes of a superstar, I don't know what they are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too cool to be true!
xo
Nana

Unknown said...

PS I'd love to see a picture of Lela sitting in the yellow tub.

Dr. L said...

I love the purple - I'm also very impressed that you let your mami paint your toes! Good job!