3.12.2008

Jews-A-Palooza

Last weekend my school had their annual fundraiser called Jews-A-Palooza. They turned the whole school in to a big play area!
In one room was an "ice cream shop", where I scooped and sprinkled and served (all make-believe).

Then I took off running outside before Mami and Daddy even know where I'd gone. Luckily, Miss Donna (the teacher in the infant room) was there to walk with me!

There was a big boat outside, and they let me in to steer. Ahoy!

Then I climbed into this HUGE limo, which I thought was pretty cool. Why don't we have one of these to drive around town in?

But my favorite area by far was the supermarket area. I shopped 'til I dropped!

It was a fun day, and I wore myself out playing. So much so that I slept really well that night!

1 comment:

drlomicka said...

Resli, looks like you got to do a bunch of fun activities during your festival! I think I'd like the icecream shop the best! Did you get to try some?