8.18.2008

Back to school

It's hard to believe that summer is officially over, at least in terms of the school calendar. (By the regular calendar we've got another month or so, and by the weather itself, well, in Florida it's pretty much always summer.)
Yesterday my school hosted a little "Meet the teacher" party for us to come and see our new classrooms and, of course, meet the teachers.
My teacher is Ms. Jenifer again -- I already know her, and I'm so excited that she'll be with me again this year! But I have two new teachers too, Ms. Caitlin and Mr. Joe, and it was nice to meet them. My classroom is where I was in camp this summer, so it's not like it was brand new or anything, but I still had fun exploring the new set-up.
There's a great loft area with a fun place to play underneath.

And you can climb up top, too. That's me with my friend Jake, exploring the loft. There are books and chairs, so it's a prefect little reading nook.

Lela came too, even though she won't be starting school there until January. She looked at her classroom also, but had more fun playing in my classroom with Daddy.

And of course with me!

(Check out the shoes Ms. Jenifer got for our classroom dress-up area... Oh yea, you KNOW I love those!)
I'm looking forward to another great school year of fun and learning!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

I can't believe it's that time again! And, I'm glad your classroom looks so fun and that you'll be with Ms. Jenifer again!