8.11.2008

Lela's doctor visit (and my surprise exam)

Today Lela had to go to the doctor for her 9-month check-up. She's also been feeling a little under the weather lately, so we wanted to make sure she was ok. (Check her blog for details.) I came along too because Mami and Daddy told me they wanted me to be there to make sure Lela didn't get too scared.
So I was happy to be there, I ran right in to play in the cool castle house thing in the waiting room.

I love peeking out the window, and I especially like climbing up to the top and sticking my face against that window.

(We try not to think about how many germs hover around in there!)
Then in the examining room I helped Lela stay calm and not freak out.

Then, though, the tables turned and suddenly I was on the examining table! You see, Mami and Daddy had asked Dr. Grooms to check me out too, since I've had a bad cold and and on and off fever for a while. It turns out I'm ok, just a virus, but I certainly didn't enjoy my exam. I do a lot better at playing big sister than at playing the patient! Hopefully Lela and I will both be feeling better soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A dirty trick if ever there was one. Feel better.
xo

Dr. L said...

Cool castle! Probably worth the visit to the doctor, right? :-)