4.22.2009

It's magic. It's a mermaid. It's balloon-Ariel!

We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate the last day of classess for Mami for the semester. We went to Beef O's, which I've always liked. But tonight they had a magician to entertain us. He showed me tricks with cards and coins that sort of went over my head, but then he said he could make me something out of a ballon, like a flower or a doggie. I said I wanted Ariel... AND HE DID IT!
Check out balloon-Ariel!

(Sure, it requires a little imagination, but goodness knows I've got that!)
I'm thrilled with her. I spent the next hour or so feeding her, cradling her, rocking her and talking baby talk to her. Now she's sleeping in my bed with me. I don't seem to care that balloons smell funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh oh. What happens when she slowly loses air to eventually become an assortment of colored rubber? But who cares? I'm glad you had such a good time and that he made just what you wanted and just for you. I can't wait to see you!
xo