4.29.2009

Two virtual friends meet at last

On the drive back down to Florida, we made a stop in South Carolina to see some of Mami's friends. I was really excited about this because I have been a big fan of Maleah and Ashlyn's blog for years, ever since Maleah was born. But we'd never actually met in person, so this was an exciting moment!
Here I am with Maleah.
We immediately started playing together, as if we'd been friends our whole lives. (Which we have, but just virtually!)
We both have little sisters, so we all took a picture together.
And then we let our parents join us too - here we all are:
It was a great visit and a nice way to break up the very long drive home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The foursome is too cute for words. I'm glad the visit was such a success!

Dr. L said...

We're so glad y'all could stop by. Come again soon!

Unknown said...

I just noticed Maleah's hand on Resli's shoulder - what good buddies!