4.29.2009

Passing time with Nana

There were a lot of reasons I was thrilled to spend some time at Nana's. Mostly, that we have a great time together. But also right up there is this wonderful merry-go-round horse that she has in her room, on rockers. 
(My mami remembers playing on this horse with Aunt Melissa when she was not much older than I am now, although it wasn't a rocker then. Nana has put a ton of work in to repainting and refinishing it.)
Nana helped me up.
I pretended I was a princess riding around my kingdom. (You're not surprised by the princess part, are you?)
I also had fun just hanging out and stuff too. I was feeling so happy that I even was willing to share my yogurt with my sister.
And Nana let me help her walk her dog Ollie. That's a big responsibility, but I think I did ok.

We had lots of fun, as you'll see in the posts coming up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you came to visit, Resli. I had almost as much fun as you did.