4.29.2009

Water adventures!

Next to the playground we played at in the afternoon, there was this little stream. Daddy wanted us to go take a look. I went a little further than that: in less than 30 seconds I had stripped down to my underpants and ran right in!
It was a little chilly, but I LOVED it!
Guess who I pretended to be? Ariel!
I sang and pretended to swim and all that stuff. It was so much more fun than in the bathtub!
Mami had no mercy with the fact that it was a little chilly, and she kept splashing me and getting me even wetter. But that's ok, I was having fun.
Until, that is, we saw THIS SNAKE!

There was a woman there who kept telling us we were silly to be afraid, but Daddy knows all about water moccasins, and this one matched every aspect of its description. So we did not wait around to make any further identifications. (What is it about me and Mami attracting snakes?!?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhh. Ariel. I thought you were doing the White Rock girl. Silly me.