11.07.2006

Bathtime!

When I get ready for my bath and have all my clothes off, I think it's the funniest thing in the world to run around naked before getting in the bath! (Mami and Daddy always laugh hard too, so maybe they think it's funny as well?)
Sorry for the censor square, there are just too many weirdos out on the web...

I run (or prance) into the bathroom and sometimes I go to my potty.
Occasionally I try to climb in!

But usually I just back right up and sit on it!

La de da. Just sittin' here...

And then right after that I get in the bath tub and pee.

What? What's wrong with that?

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Hi Resli, Your pictures made me smile! Maleah had a similar experience today with the shower, except that her pee landed on her daddy's new blue jeans.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gosh.
this is the cutest thing i've ever seen.