11.01.2006

Our election day (with 2 new updates)

Even though the real election day is still a few days away, you have a chance to vote now, blogger fans:

Who do I look like?
  • Daddy?
  • Mami?
  • A combination?
  • Someone else entirely?
We want to know your vote!


UPDATE:
My nana, in an effort to convince the blogger voters that I in fact look like Mami (although if you look in the comments section you'll see that she's by far in the minorty...), sent us these pictures. They're of Mami and tia Melissa when they were 18 months old. So, does this change anyone's vote??


UPDATE #2:
Here are some pictures of Daddy when he was about 18 months old.


Now, you should have enough evidence and information to make an informed election decision...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like your Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Definitely Daddy

Anonymous said...

Me.

Anonymous said...

Resli, You look more like your Daddy but I can say that you have your Mamma's chin and her eyes. You are beautiful no matter who you look like. And, I am sure you will continue to change as you get older. Maleah's Grammy

Dr. L said...

Resli, I have to say that you look like your daddy!

Anonymous said...

We think you look like your Mami. As you grow older, even more beautiful, you'll look more like your Grandpa Dick. ELLIE AND DICK

Amy Lynn said...

As a baby you definately look like your Momma!...Sorry Harvey :)
As adults you are a perfect blend of your Momma and Daddy
Amy & Family

Anonymous said...

Well, now that I have seen the pictures of Mama Jilian, I've completely changed my mind. Resli, you definitely look like your Mama in her younger years. Sorry, Dad. Maleah's Grammy.