11.11.2006

The big game...

Good morning Gator fans!
Today is a big game - it's Florida versus South Carolina, where our former coach, Steve Spurrier, now coaches. South Carolina is also where my friend Maleah is, so you know she and I will be rooting for our teams!

This adorable Gator outfit, by the way, was a gift from my friends Maddie and Jackie, whose mom used to be a Gator but lives in Atlanta now. They're too big for these clothes, so they sent them to me. And since they're twins and have two of everything, I can wear the same outfit two days in a row without Mami having to do laundry.

Thanks, Maddie and Jackie and Jodi! And GO GATORS!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Resli, you do look adorable in your gator jumper. Maleah's daddy wanted me to tell you, though, that victory by 1 point is not victory. (He's a diehard Gamecocks fan!)