11.27.2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

This was my second Thanksgiving ever! Last year we went to Aunt Melissa and Uncle Mathias's house in Connecticut, but this year we stayed in Gainesville and had everyone come over to our house.
So I got dressed up, put Zoe in the stroller, grabbed Mami's purse and ran around the house like crazy until everyone got here.

There were so many people over! We had a great time and I got to make new friends and see old ones.

OK, so by the time I finished my turkey I was ready to get down and not having that great a time, but for the most part I had fun.

There were two highlights of my Thanksgiving. First, my friend Theresa brought me a Barney DVD. I'm not sure what the whole "DVD" thing is, but I sure love carrying the case around (and sleeping with it). Second, Uncle Brian's hat was about the neatest thing ever.

It's mesh, so I couldn't really figure out what part to put on my head...

Nonetheless, the best part of Thanksgiving is undoubtedly the leftovers the next day.

YUMMY!

No comments: