4.12.2007

Another fun spring break day

Tuesday was my last day of Spring Break, so Mami and I had another fun day together.

First, we went to the library again, where they were having story time -- in Spanish!
There were a lot of kids there, some old friends and some new.

After the story (La cigarra y la hormiga) we got to get up and dance around.

My favorite part was when I put a diaper on my head and went and told all the kids to "Look at my hat!" (This was after I told them all, "Hi! I'm Pablo!")


After the library we went to Mami's office for a little while. We played near the fountain that I loved so much last week,

but we didn't get to play in the fountain because it was so cold.

(OK, maybe I snuck a hand or two in the water when I thought Mami wasn't looking!)

And then for the rest of the afternoon I entertained myself by taking off my pants, trying on Mami's shoes, and saying "Oh my goodness!" because they were so big on me.


I'm glad to be back at school now, but I sure had a great spring break!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness indeed! What a cute and grown up girl you are. I love the bed-head pictures--you definitely look like your Mami in the second one. I so wish I'd been there to see everyone else's reactions to your diaper-headed Pablo routine. Priceless!
xoxo

Dr. L said...

Resli, you are just a little ham with that diaper on your head. You mami will have to tell me all about it when I see her in a few days.