4.29.2007

I've been a very sick little girl

I've been really sick this week. I have some flu or cold or something that's upsetting my tummy, destroying my appetite, giving me a fever over 103, and making me cough a lot. I've been pretty miserable since Thursday evening, but today (Sunday), I might actually be feeling a little better.
Because I haven't been able to eat or drink hardly anything, Mami and Daddy gave me a popsicle to see if I would like that. I called it "lemonade on a stick", and I did eat some of it.

Most of the time though, I sat around in my diaper (because my fever was making me soooo hot) and whined and moaned and coughed.

Luckily, Mami and Daddy have been letting me do that and hopefully I'll be back to my happy playful self tomorrow, or very soon. But it's been a long few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, dear Resli, into each life a little sick must fall. But you're looking better with your Popsicle ... and you'll be much better soon soon soon. Love, Ellie and Dick.

Dr. L said...

Resli, We sure hope you are feeling better~it's no fun being sick.