4.03.2007

Spring break

I'm on spring break this week - my daycare is closed for 10 days! So today Mami and I had a fun vacation day together. First we went to a playground. Then we went to the library and read all kinds of books. While we were there, they took our picture for the local paper - here we are:


The Library has databases for people of all ages. Pictured here, Youth Services Librarian Laurie Baker helps Resli Ward and her mom, Gillian Ward, find online children's books on Tumblebooks, one of the databases available at the Library's web site.

After that we went and played in the fountain on UF's campus near Mami's office - I ran around in my diaper! (The undergrads were immensely amused by that.) Unfortunately, even though Mami took some really cute pictures there, either Mami lost the camera or it was stolen while she was chasing me around campus, so those pictures are unfortunately gone. Sorry...
But I'm still enjoying my spring break!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Wow - Resli, was this your first appearance in the paper? How fun!