2.10.2008

Birthday cake!

At my party, we had birthday cake. Remember last year how Mami made me an Elmo cake? Well, this year she made a Dora cake! It was a little more challenging, she says, but it tasted great and I knew immediately it was Dora, so that's really what matters, right?

Mami and Daddy and Lela and I all got together as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

And then it was time to blow out my three candles!

Mami helped...

Then finally, we all ate Dora up! My friend Max had some with ice cream,

...and my friend David really enjoyed his too...

...and once Chloe got her milk, she liked it as well!

It was a great party, in spite of my not feeling well, and I'm so glad I was able to be with my friends and family to celebrate.
What kind of cake do you think I'll want next year??!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next year, Resli, there's only one cake for you ...ANGEL FOOD CAKE. And again, Happy Birthree!! Love, GD

Erica said...

Felicidades, Resli!

Espero que ya te sientas mejor!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Resli! Your birthday cake looks so cute and delicious.

(Maleah's friend Heidi)

Dr. L said...

Happy Birthday Resli! Sorry we're so late with our greeting -- we've been battling the flu. I love your cake and hopefully I can have one that's just as pretty in May!