2.15.2008

I made a new friend today...

After school today, Mami and Daddy and Lela and I went to the University of Florida's campus for a special Gator gymnastics meet. Lela and I both wore our pink Gator shirts to show our school spirit and to help the gymnasts fight breast cancer.

And then, after waiting in line for an hour (during which I was very well behaved), we met...
DORA!
I was so excited that I literally squealed with delight when it was my turn to meet her. I ran right up to her...

...and gave her a great big hug!

I tried to talk to her in Spanish a little, but it was really noisy there and I'm not sure she heard me.

And then we had our picture taken together.

Is that not just the absolute coolest Friday evening ever??!?!?!

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Very cool! I bet you were soooooo excited! It's not every day that you get to hang out with Dora!

Anonymous said...

Now that Lela has taught us how to leave comments we can leave them on your blog too! Although Sonia isn't a big fan of letting me type--she prefers the photos and videos...and she's very jealous that you met Dora. Happy belated 3rd birthday, Reslie!
Tammy