2.10.2008

A special Shabbat day

On Friday, I turned THREE YEARS OLD! To help celebrate at school, I sponsored Shabbat that day.That meant that I got to wear a special necklace (as well as my party hat!), and I got to sit next to the rabbi when we read stories. I was a great helper!

I also got my very own loaf of challah!

Yea, I was happy about that!

And then I was a Shabbat helper too, so I helped say the blessings with Miss Adriana and some of my friends.

After all that, we went back to my classroom, and look what Daddy and Mami had brought for me and my classmates: princess cupcakes!

We were all really excited to eat our cupcakes!

I, of course, got to eat the one with Cinderella on it. I didn't want to take her off, either.

Boy, do I love cupcakes! What a great birthday celebration I had!

No comments: