6.04.2008

Gosh, I wish we hadn't already titled a post "Movin' on up"...

...because this would have been a perfect opportunity to use that title again. You see, today we had my "Moving Up" ceremony at school, when we celebrated finishing this school year. So I 'graduated' from the Tzhov Class and next year will join the Sagol Class.
The ceremony was lots of fun. When I walked in I was thrilled to find that Daddy, Mami, Grandaddy and Grandma were all there, and Lela too! She was having fun just hanging out on the floor.

I had to sit with my class while Ms. Debby and the Rabbi and everyone talked about how proud of us they were. Of course, I sat with Ms. Jenifer so we could have our daily cuddle time.

And then it was our turn to sing. We sang two songs.
The first was about Mr. Sun.

The second was, we think, the Hebrew version of Twinkle twinkle.

Then they called my name and I got my "diploma"!

I was very proud of it - here, you can see what it says:

So, clearly, it's been a great day. Can you believe what a big girl I am?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have to say that I was quite impressed with Resli's singing! I just love her!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Resli! You're well on your way to tenure.
xo
Nana

Erica said...

Muchas felicidades, Resli!

Dr. L said...

Congrats on your diploma Resli -- that's quite an accomplishment!