6.28.2008

The making of the perfect princess slippers

Mami has a wonderful pair of "dancing shoes" Nana made her for her wedding, and I always want to try them on and play with them. However, Mami doesn't want me playing with them. So we finally struck a deal - we decided that if I could make my own perfect princess slippers, I wouldn't need to play with hers anymore.
So this morning we headed out to the store to find plain white slippers and decorations to put on them.
Here's how the slippers started out.

Then we planned what decorations we'd put on them.

And after a little glue gun magic, I came out with most perfect slippers ever!

Once they dry I'll be able to wear them to all my royal balls, and maybe even to Ms. Jenifer's wedding next weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous job you did, Resli! I love your princess slippers and can't wait to see pictures of you wearing them.
xo
Nana
I also would enjoy some video of your singing accompanied by Daddy and his guitar.

Dr. L said...

I agree - I job well done and very creatively at that. I can't wait to see them on your feet!