6.08.2008

Why don't you come with me little girl, on a magic carpet ride?

I've been reading the Aladdin story a lot lately, so I'm really in to magic carpets. Yesterday I set up a magic carpet on our floor and invited Lela on for a ride.

I even sang a little of the song from the movie for her. We danced (it's a magic carpet, so it's ok to get up and dance even if it's flying) and had a great time...

... until Daddy had to haul me off to a time out!

That's ok though, three short minutes later I was released and we resumed our fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resli, A few things:

1. Twinkle, Twinkle in Hebrew is Yinkle, Yinkle.

2. Thank you for your illustrated Cookbook. I love it and have placed it next to Julia Child.

3. When I was in grammar school I acted in all the school plays. My biggest and most important role was in Sixth grade. I was Aladdin in the play, "Aladdin." My costume was beautiful, ocean blue blouse and pantaloons and a bright yellow sash and turban. I still love the story of Aladdin.

4. CONGRATULATIONS on earning your preschool diploma!! May it be only the first of many achievements.

Keep growing, keep going. You're wonderful. Love, Grandad Dick