6.21.2008

New panties for me!

PG-3 Warning: This post contains some graphic content and language. Those offended by talk of bodily functions should read no further. :)

As you probably know, I'm about 99% potty trained.... The only thing I won't do is poop in the potty. So in my house there's a big bag of presents, and every time I DO poop in the potty, I get a present.
Yesterday, I pooped in the potty at school (or so they think, it was all kind of confusing, but I get the benefit of the doubt!), so I got a present. The one I opened was a package of brand new panties for me!
They have all the princesses on them, and I'm very excited about them.

I have changed panties three times already this morning, and I am carrying the rest of them around with me.

Yay for me! Progress is progress...

UPDATE:
In retrospect, perhaps some of my obsession with panties yesterday was due to the fact that - as we've since learned - I have my first urinary tract infection. Mami and Daddy finally realized something was wrong when I was having several accidents, only 20 minutes apart, and crying every time because it hurt. So now I'm on antibiotics and should be feeling better soon. Good thing I have such great panties to help me along.

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Resli - I hope your UTI is doing better! And, I love your new panties --- so cute!