9.13.2008

Shabbat Shalom!

We had an adventure last night at my house. Mami and Daddy agreed to host a dinner for five families that go to the same daycare as I do. There were 18 people at our house - 8 adults, 3 older kids, and 7 younger kids. Oh, and the catch is that it was a shabbat dinner! Luckily, there were folks there who were quite good at saying the appropriate blessings.
Here we are blessing the challah and saying the prayers.

Then we blessed the wine and passed the Kiddush cup around.

And then we each got some challah. Yum!

My friend Riley was there. She's in my class at school and we love playing together.

Lela was there too, of course, don't worry!

Riley's older brothers were there and they were fabulous at playing with us all.

Tal, the boy in blue, is also in my class this year. We all had fun playing in my room.

It was great fun, and we stayed up so late that Lela and didn't even need to take a bath! So, Shabbt Shalom to everyone!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Glad it was such a fun evening and I hope you've had some time to rest and recover!