9.22.2008

Watch out Disney, here I come!

Well, blog fans, the time has come... As you know, I struggled a little with my last phase of full potty training. But I've finally done it! 
We had a chart where I got a sticker for each successful potty trip, and a small present for every three stickers. And this weekend I got all the stickers!
I don't know if you can read what it says at the very bottom, but the final row says "Disney World"!!! That's right, we're going to Disney as my ultimate reward for being such a big girl. Daddy called Cinderella on the phone and asked when we could come see her, and she said SATURDAY. So we're going on Saturday! I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I'll be sure to get lots of photos and you can bet I'll be blogging about it!

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Wow- what a great reward. I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Resli.Tell Mami and Daddy that I started a PoopPool here in New York and I WON!!! So there'll be a deposit of $36.75 in your Ed Fund when I see you in November. Love, Grandad Dick

PS Give Pluto a hug when you see him.