3.08.2009

More fun at the museum

This afternoon Mami, Lela and I went to the Museum of Natural History again. I couldn't wait to see the butterflies. Lela and I walked in and looked at all the posters. I explained to her that there were Blue Morphos.

And then we went in to the rainforest part.

I really really wanted one to land on me, so we sat and waited a while, but no luck.

That's OK. Then we went inside and looked at the under-the-sea exhibits. I pretended to be Ariel while Lela examined the giant starfish.

Then she came running to give me a great big hug. She shouted "hug! hug! hug!" as she ran at me.

This did not end well!
But we're both ok now and had a great time at the museum! Be sure to see what Lela has to say about the afternoon, too.

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. We saw a butterfly in our backyard yesterday -- a yellow one. But only one! I hope the hug incident won't scare you off from others!

Unknown said...

At least she was thoughtful enough to warn you as she charged.
xo