3.11.2009

Spirit Week - Day 3

Today's Purim theme at school is ROYALTY! (I know, what a chore for me to have to dress up as a princess or queen, right?)
So, I'm dressed today as Snow White. Don't I look regal?

I had a ton of fun twirling and dancing in my costume before leaving for school. There's no telling what kind of day Ms. Jenifer is in for with all of us dressed up like this!

(At this point in the photo shoot, Lela - who was eating breakfast at the time - begged for some attention from the photographer, perhaps asking for her picture to be taken. So the photographer obliged, and was rewarded with a "tank-oo!" from Lela.)

Unfortunately, Lela is still to sick to go to school, but quite frankly, I have the best princess dresses anyway. Tune in tomorrow to see another fun costume opportunity!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dr. L said...

What a beautiful princess!

Unknown said...

Purim is definitely your holiday, Resli.
xo

Mathias said...

I'll be calling Robert A. Iger ASAP!!! Must do remake!!!!
lol
Uncle Mathias