3.22.2009

Raquel's birthday party

Today my friend Raquel celebrated her 4th birthday with an an awesome party at Sun Country
When we first got there we played in the general area. I was immediately drawn to this pretend castle - of course so I could be the queen of it!

There was a ball pit too. At first I was a little nervous about getting in, but eventually I got up my courage and jumped in. 

Then I realized howmuch fun it could be!


Even mostly buried, I still thought it was great!

After that we went and did this cool obstacle course with things to crawl and jump and roll on. 


And a big foam pit too! I jumped in and then had the hardest time getting OUT!
Ah, at last, my escape!

I absolutely loved this trampoline!
I was a jumping fiend!

Then we did an activity with a parachute, where we shook it up and down and pretended to make "popcorn." I really got in to that, too.
At last, they asked us to get in a line and follow the leader...

... to the cake! Woohoo!
What a perfect way to end an awesome party!

Happy birthday, Raquel! Thanks for inviting me to your party!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Resli, you have such a busy life that I an hardly keep up with your blog. What a great party. And you also look astonishingly grown up.
xo

Dr. L said...

Looks like a really fun party with yummy cake!

Melissa said...

So grown up! (And a bit like your mom in some of these pix, I think...) It looks like you had such a great time--and that cake looks delicious!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Resli ... You're wonderful because you do have so many ways to have fun. It's so good to have fun and laugh and feel good all over. Now, Princess Resli, I would ask you to do me a favor: please ask Mami to send me a PRINT of your picture in the ball pit, the one where your sunny face is surrounded by multi-colored balls. I WANT IT!!! I will put it in a costly and gracious frame and display it. Okay? Thanks, Princess. Love, GrandadDick