3.10.2009

Spirit Week - Day 2

Today's Spirit Week theme is WESTERN. This was a little harder for us...
I'm wearing my jean skirt, my San Antonio TX shirt (since there are lots of cowboys there), and pigtails, since Mami swears that all cowgirls wear pigtails. And we got my horse to ride around on, of course.

And then we dug out my Strawberry Shortcake cowgirl vest from two years ago. Sure, it's a little small, but that didn't stop me from wearing it!

Wait until you see what tomorrow's theme is...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought those were pony tails (pretty Western sounding)and that pigtails were braids. But whatever they are they look really cute.
xo

Gillian Lord Ward said...

I think you're right, but Resli calls them all 'pink tails' anyway. Maybe that's why she likes them so much.