12.12.2007

"Frosty the snowman..."

I just love Christmas carols! I know all the words to Rudolph, and Frosty and Jingle Bells. I'm working on Deck The Halls, but there are a lot of hard words in there. (Mami taught me that "jolly" means happy, and that "don we now our gay apparel" means we put on pretty dresses - I like that part!)
Here's a video of me singing (albeit a little half-heartedly) Frosty the snowman. The videographer was a little slow getting the camera going and caught me after I'd already sung the first few lines. We come in here at the corn-cob pipe part...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


(You just know they love hearing me sing these songs at the top of my lungs at the conservative Jewish daycare center I go to!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, beloved princess, you have made my day. I wish you could have some snow to play in.
xo
Nana

Dr. L said...

Maleah and her mama love to listen to your song! We listen almost every day! :-)