12.29.2007

Getting potty ready

It's hard to believe I'm almost three years old. . . One of the things we're working on, slowly but surely, is potty training. I'm getting ready, I'm still not really thrilled with the idea of actually using a potty, but we're working on it. Today, our task was to personalize and pimp out my potty. (No, unfortunately, I'm not the first one to come up with this idea, but it's a good one anyway.)
Mami wrote my name on it, and then I got to decorate it with whatever stickers I wanted.


Doesn't it look great? Now, on to the next step: using it.

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Resli, Alexis loves her potty! You should try it some time. Mommy and Daddy give (bribe) her a piece of chocolate every time she tries!

Unknown said...

I learned from Aunt Melissa that in the business world, we call that "incentivizing." I am whole-heartedly in favor of it.
xo
Nana

hlward said...

We're all about incentivizing successful trips to the potty.

Dr. L said...

Resli, what a cool potty -- I hope your training goes well!