12.25.2007

Merry Christmas!

I woke up this morning and, as soon as Mami and Daddy reminded me it was Christmas morning, I was very curious to see if Santa had been to our house. I took off running down the hallway as soon as I got out of bed.

When I walked in to the living room, I was amazed to see what had happened. Apparently, Santa had been there!

He filled our stockings with presents and left presents under the tree. When I saw this, my reaction was to point at the stockings and shout, "Good job, Santa!"

He and the reindeer ate the snacks we left for them, and Santa even left me and Lela a note thanking us!

I promptly set to work opening my presents.

Everyone gave me such wonderful gifts and I'm so grateful (and somewhat overwhelmed). Two of my favorite presents really stand out. The first is this beautiful princess dress, which I immediately put on and wore all day.

And the other is a book from Aunt Meliss and Uncle Mathias. Check this out:


You get the idea - me and Dora together in a book! It's amazing and I already know it by heart - thank you, Meliss and Mathias!
I had a wonderful day of giving and getting, good food, and not nearly enough sleep. Merry Christmas everyone, I hope your day has been as great as mine!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Resli!