12.01.2007

Searching for the perfect tree

Today we went on a quest for the perfect Christmas tree. (Yes, it's early, but here in Florida it never gets to be winter anyway, so the whole holiday feeling is a little arbitrary...)
We went to a great store where they had tons of trees to choose from. Daddy and Mami and Lela and I spent a long time looking at all the options.

And then I found it... the best Christmas tree ever!

We're going to decorate it tomorrow. I'm so proud of myself for picking out the perfect tree!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Resli, your dress looks adorable. Did your Mami tell you that it was her Christmas dress when she was two-and-a-half?
xo
Nana

Dr. L said...

So sweet - I loved hearing about the Christmas dress and it looks adorable on your Resli. Show us some pics of your decorated tree when you get a chance!