12.07.2007

Lights, camera, action... That's CHRISTMAS lights!

Tonight we went to a big outdoor party at the hospital where Lela and I were born and where Mami's and my (and Lela's) doctors work. Each year they put up lots of Christmas decorations around the duckpond outside the hospital and they have a big celebration the first night they turn on the lights.
I saw all my favorite Christmas-time characters there, like Rudolph...

(OK, minus the red nose)
...and Frosty and Santa!

Daddy and I hung out and waited for the lights to go on.

But dont' worry, Mami was there too. And Lela of course, inside Mami's sling.

Yea, it's hard to see Lela, but she really is in there, see?

And then the highlight of the night (except perhaps for the cookie I was allowed to have after dinner) was when the lights went on:

It was very exciting because everyone there counted down from 10, which I'm learning how to do. (Although I usually get stuck at 6 or 7 and start going back up...) I just can't wait until Christmas, how much longer is it?

No comments: