12.09.2007

Trimming the tree

Yesterday we finally decided to put the ornaments on the tree (after a week of looking at it just sitting there in our living room, totally bare...). I was very excited to help out!

Please don't ask why I'm wearing my bikini and Mami's shoes to trim the tree. I'm almost 3 years old, so this is pretty much par for the course in our house these days.

We had all our favorite Christmas carols playing on the radio, and Daddy and I couldn't help but dance around a little. When I hear Frosty, there's just no sitting down!

And then just to mix things up a little, I stood on my head for a while.

But through it all, we ended up with the prettiest Christmas tree ever.
Now will someone please just tell me when Santa will finally come??!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh sweetie. Such a long wait, possibly the longest week of your life. But I'm glad you have the world's best-ever Christmas tree to give you hope in the meantime.
xo
Nana
PS And nothing beats decorating in a bikini. Wish I'd thought of it years ago.