5.14.2007

Fun outdoors

I'm sure you remember, blog fans, how much I love this fountain near Mami's office on campus. Well, we stopped there to cool off and play a little this weekend.
As usual, it took me a while to want to get close to the water...

Mami held my hand and we walked through together. I warmed up to it pretty fast and started having a lot of fun.

Then Nana walked through it with me, but our timing wasn't as good - the water came on right as we were in the middle! It got us both wet!

OK, I ended up wetter than either Nana or Mami, but I loved every minute of it!

When we got home later, Uncle Adam played in the back yard with me. We dug all kinds of things.

Then I went down the slide...

and Adam pushed me on the big-girl swing.

And then we just relaxed in the hammock.

What a great day playing outdoors and having fun with my family!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Resli, that's such a cool fountain near your mami's office -- I wish I had one, too! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend playing with your Uncle Adam.