5.20.2007

A day on campus

We all went to campus Saturday. First, Daddy gave me horsey rides around. I called this "riding the range" (after my favorite Backyardigans episode), and kept telling anyone who asked that my horse's name was "Harvey."

Then we ended up at the UF barber shop, where Mr. Jay cut Daddy's hair. I stayed there with him and told him not to worry and that it would be alright. Daddy was a big boy, he didn't cry at all!

While Daddy was getting tortured, I mean getting his hair cut, Mami and I went to feed the ducks. We only saw two ducks, but there were tons of turtles, so we fed them too. They like wheat thins and blue corn tortilla chips, apparently (which Mr. Jay was nice enough to give us).

After that, I wandered around campus a little bit.

And climbed a tree!

And then it was off to class for me...

Just kidding. We went to eat lunch at the Swamp Restaurant, which is where all the cool kids go to eat.

I had a grilled cheese sandwich, which was delicious. Then we went home and I took a big long nap. Being a college student is exhausting!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Resli, You have such a good time on campus -- so many things to do! You are so adventurous!