5.14.2007

My second haircut

I got my haircut this past weekend. It was pretty traumatic for me, even though I'd gotten it cut before a few months ago. We went to see Courtney, the woman who cuts Mami's hair, and even though she was really nice and Mami likes her a lot, I was still very scared.

We looked around the salon to see all the other people getting their hair cut too, and they didn't seem nearly as scared as I was. I wonder why... Some of them were even having their hair washed - the horror!

I finally relaxed a little bit, just enough to let Courtney cut the hair in front too.

As you will see in other pictures, it's a very nice hair cut and I'm very happy with it. Not happy enough to go see Courtney any time soon, mind you, but I keep telling everyone my hair is 'beautiful'!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

I love your new haircut Resli -- you're very brave to let someone other than your mami cut your hair!