5.23.2007

Texas? Hmmm... Hey, I can almost reach that one!

Have I mentioned what an important person Mami is? She's so good at her job that she and some friends of hers have been invited to make a presentation at another important meeting. This time it's in Texas, which doesn't mean a whole lot to me, except that unlike Canada and Kentucky, I can almost reach it on the map!

I'm taking good care of Daddy (actually Grandma made us dinner tonight), but I really miss Mami. We talked to her on the phone and I told her about my day, but it's just not the same...

Buenas noches Mami!

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Buenas noches, Resli!
I hope you and Daddy both slept well last night. I miss you both very very much. My friends and I are working hard in Texas, but as soon as we can we'll come home to see you. I look forward to talking to you on the phone later (both of you!). Os quiero mucho.
xoxoxo
Mami/G

Dr. L said...

Hi Resli, your mami and I talk about how cute and wonderful you are all day! She misses you but will see you soon. I loved hearing you talk on the phone to her and the phone picture is adorable.