6.03.2007

FORE!

Last week when Mami and Daddy went away to St. Augustine, they stayed in a hotel at the World Golf Village. They're not big golfers, although Daddy does play every now and then. But my Grandpa loves golf, so they got me a little golf set for myself so I could learn to play. That way, next time Grandpa comes to see me, maybe we can play together! (Hint hint, Grandpa!)
Here's a picture of my first lesson with Daddy. He taught me that I can't kick the ball, and that I should use both hands on my "pudder". (Is that like pudding? I like pudding!)

I managed to hit the ball every now and then, some times with more success than others.

Hmmm, I think I'll take a mulligan on this one...

There! That's a better spot.

I'm going to keep practicing until I get better. It's all in your attitude, I think ... Be the ball, Resli ...

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Resli, you are quite the sportswoman with your little golf clubs! It looks like you are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Resli ... about this golf thing: are you right handed or left-handed? This is important to contemplate. If you don't know, you may find yourself standing on the wrong side of the ball and hitting it in the opposite direction. Not good for scoring, although it will increase your handicap enormously. That's all for now except for this advice: when in doubt, kick the ball to advance it. When I see you next time, we'll outfit you with some snazzy golf outfits. Love you, DICK